The terms “You” and “Your” refer to the user of the Platform. The term “Services” refers to any services offered by the Company whether on the Platform or otherwise.
What information is or might be collected form you?
We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us -
This includes information submitted when you:
1. Create or update your account, which may include your name, email, phone number, address, information, date of birth and profile picture. If you sign in to the Platform through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”), an option of which may be provided to you by the Company at its sole discretion, you will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS your log-in information and other user data; or
2. Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, contact information of people you refer to us and other information you provide on the Platform (“Your Content”).
3. Correspond with the Company for customer support;
4. Participate in the interactive services offered by the Platform such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments etc., or
5. Enable features that require the Company's access to your address book or calendar;
6. Report problems for troubleshooting.
Information we collect about you -
With regard to each of your visits to the Platform, we will automatically collect and analyse the following demographic and other information:
1. When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
2. Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
4. Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
5. Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of the Platform;
6. Stored information and files: the Company mobile application may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit the app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the app to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location and number of attendees.
7. We will, record your calls made to our system for auditing purpose.
Information we receive from other sources
1. We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
3. We may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from you.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analysing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features and services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
Uses of your information
We use the information we collect for following purposes, including:
1. To provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalise your account;
2. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
3. To administer and enhance the security of our Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
4. To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
5. To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
6. To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
7. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
8. To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
We analyse the log files of our Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Disclosure and disrtibution of your information
We may share your information that we collect for following purposes:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
- With Other Users: we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with the delivery partner/s to provide the Services.
- For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- For Internal Use: We may share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined below)or affiliates for our internal business purposes The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
Data Security Precautions
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
We use vault and tokenization services from third party service providers to protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party service providers with respect to our vault and tokenization services and our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Please we aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from the Company. You can log in to manage your email preferences [here] or you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from the Company.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy, please write to us at email@example.com. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 5 (Five) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
By using the Platform and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Platform.
We may occasionally update this Policy and such changes will be posted on this page. If we make any significant changes to this Policy we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via prominent notice on the Platform or to your email address on record and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to the updated Policy.
Plinks to other websites
The Platform may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about you collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. The Company shall not be responsible for and has no control over the practices and content of any website accessed using the links contained on the Platform. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
Grievance officer and platform security
Any complaints, concerns or abuse with regards to content and/or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or via email signed with electronic signature to Mr Kshitij Shukla at firstname.lastname@example.org (“Grievance Officer”)
Grievance Officer: Mr Kshitij Shukla
Address: Rebel Foods Private Limited, C/305, Sr. No. 199, 204, 206, 209, Pl. No. 4+12+13, Eden Park Society, Viman Nagar, Pune - 411014, Maharashtra.